Specialized Sports Physical Therapy for Injury Rehabilitation in Jackson, NJ
At Advanced Physical Therapy of Freehold, we offer personalized sports physical therapy and exercise programs designed to help athletes and other active individuals from Jackson, NJ, achieve their fitness goals. Our experienced physical therapists specialize in sports-related injuries, orthopedic conditions, post-surgical rehabilitation, and injury prevention.
At our state-of-the-art sports medicine center near Jackson, New Jersey, we take a unique approach to sports physical therapy, which involves:
- A high level of specialization – Our licensed physical therapists specialize in orthopedic and sports physical therapy.
- A full body examination – Many physical activities engage the entire body, and if one area becomes weakened or injured, another area may be forced to compensate by taking on additional stress.
- A hands-on approach – Our physical therapists use their hands (not just machines and devices) to provide highly refined treatment. Our manual therapy involves placing pressure on muscle tissue and manipulating joints to reduce muscle spasms, muscle tension, and joint inflammation.
- Observation – We continually monitor each patient’s progress to help ensure that he or she is getting the best possible results from sports physical therapy.
- Education – We want to ensure that our patients understand how injuries occur in the first place, as well as how they progress and how they can be prevented.
- The latest techniques – We keep abreast of research breakthroughs and incorporate them into our daily practice, which helps us to ensure the best possible care for our patients.
Advanced Physical Therapy of Freehold is one of the most trusted sports medicine practices in the Jackson, NJ, area. In providing sports physical therapy, our goal is to help our patients get back to the activities they enjoy without limitation; in other words, to achieve complete healing and a full recovery in each and every case.
Contact us to set up an appointment. Under state law, New Jersey residents can seek the services of a licensed physical therapist without first obtaining a physician’s referral.