ADVANCED PT OF FREEHOLD IS COMMITTED TO PROTECTING THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS AND STAFF.
- We are taking every precaution to prevent infected individuals from coming into our office.
- We advise patients who are sick or have symptoms of upper respiratory infection such as a fever, cough, and shortness of breath not to enter our office.
- Please call us prior to your appointment to discuss other treatment options.
- We are screening patients, employees and visitors before they enter the facility.
- Temperature screening is being implemented. If any patient or employee has a temperature above 100, they will not be allowed entry to our offices.
- No visitors are allowed to accompany patients in the office unless required medically or for pediatric patients and in those circumstances, only one visitor will be allowed.
- We are maintaining strict hygienic practices and frequently disinfecting our facility in order to limit the risk of disease transmission.
WE ADVISE ALL EMPLOYEES, PATIENTS AND VISITORS TO TAKE THESE NECESSARY PRECAUTIONARY AND PREVENTATIVE ACTIONS FOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF EVERYONE:
- Avoid contact with those who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using cleaning sprays or wipes.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizer
For more information:
In order to safely provide therapy we are offering TeleHealth visits for you all.
TeleHealth visits utilize face to face digital conferencing for a one-on-one experience with your therapist. This can be accomplished with apps such as Zoom, Skype or Facetime. During these TeleHealth visits you can get instant feedback from your therapist to correct your exercise form and to progress your program. In the state of New Jersey, TeleHealth visits are now covered by most commercial insurance plans.
You can do TeleHealth in the privacy of your home or a location convenient to you.
If you’d like to schedule a TeleHealth session with your therapist or to learn more information, call our office at 732-720-2566.